Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Name

Kitty, Elizabeth, Amie, Allison, Jennifer, Amoni

Why should I care about her name as long as she returns, and she will someday
Why should anyone know or care, expect to know as I know
Is it really that important?
If peace is important, then this is important

some names are used as a familiar tone
some in a shady reference
some to hide the legal truth
some just sound really nice
and some are real
for some that see peace as important, then this is important

Kitty cat, pussy cat, whats the difference.
Zaza with a cat went and sat on Johnny's bench
Zaza to Johnny, "Johnny, want to pet my pussy"
Johnny to Zaza, "You bet. If you'd just move that cat"
If peace be important, then this be important

Elizabeth Regan, or just Elizabeth, cut a guy while he slept.
The word in town was he had a gun, or so that witness said.
Well now that guy's in for 5-10.
And for Elizabeth peace is important, and this is important

Amie, who are you?
My cousin
My sister
My friend
Or name for just a minute
Amie - cousin, sister, friend, or who you be
Please know, If you know peace is important, then that minute was important

Allison dear
I love you dear
Just another name to drive me near
But as I fear,
not real,
not her real name
Or so she says

Jennifer dear
I love you dear
Jennifer Elizabeth dear
I love you dear
Your mother meant no shame, no pain
please let it be, I say once again.
I care about peace, because peace is important,
remember peace is important.

Amoni on her neck,
a foolish beer, heck
Come on, I've done it, you can too
foolish, what the heck.

The truth now to you,
Amoni saw peace as important,
important enough to put on her neck.
She is in a gang
its just they don't know,
nor does she.
The gang is Jesus and 12 others,
yes, the ones you know.

No comments: